Saturday, July 13, 2024

Trump Shot is All Scripted Theater by the Numbers

Originally written July 13, 2024.

Fox News footage of the Donald Trump Shooting.

Well, how ridiculous. These are my first thoughts on Trump being shot. I would say an entire masonic ritual done by the numbers. Again. Like we always see. Again, and again, and again.

The truth community has been talking about this forever. And I mean FOREVER.

I'll just break it down quick here, the things that I saw automatically. This just a quick glance, just running date spans to events in my own life. This is because the Freemasons, in order to bring in their antichrist, have now killed ten of my friends and family, and I know they are lining up the dates as they always do. I am not alone in having family and friends killed. They kill people in the general public all the time, mainly in nursing home and hospital settings. They even kill their own when it suits them. Always seems organic, but it is anything but. Once the general public learns their friends and family are being murdered ritualistically by ABC is 123, it's game over for Lucifer and his minions. If not by man, then Yahweh will soon step in and finish it, as prophesied.

First, when Trump pulled his hand away from his ear, I did not see any blood. If he had a bad injury to his ear, it would be spewing. Not just trickles down his face for a photo op.

This shooting happened on 13/7. The number 137 is the Reverse Ordinal value for "Government". So there's that off the bat. The number 137 is the 33rd prime. So there's that too.

The number 137 is where 317 is found in both Pi and Phi, making it a very special number.

The numbers when written, "Three Seven One" = 65, and this is the value of the phrase Trump was heard saying when he stood back up, was "Let me get my shoes".

The 137 date makes me think of a couple different things:

It happens to be 81 days today to the next solar eclipse. "Ritual" = 81.

It was last year on July 13, 2023, exactly a year to the day, I saw the man I suspect having a hand in the killing of friend and another friend's father, ran by me wearing "orange" shoes, where "orange" = 33, like the prime of 13/7, when the "orange" man got shot.

This same mason did a ritual on me back on April 21, and emailed me about it on April 22 in 2023. That email on April 22 was a 33 life path. That was 1 year, 2 months, 3 weeks and 1 day ago with the end date, a 1231, of which the prime is 202, like "Ritual Blood Sacrifice". But of course, this is also aligned with the birthday of the Queen, who never made it to her birthday of April 21.

Without the end date, this event was 64 weeks ago, when today's July 13/24 boasts a crown of 64. The phrase "The Antichrist" happens to total 64 in Reduction.

It was 158 days ago, or 5 months 8 days with the end date, a 58, since I received a '13 nickel' on February 6/24. The numbers 158 and 58 are signature for "Freemasonry". This also makes me believe that the nickel was likely handed to me intentionally.

Now, Trump being the Father of the Vaccine, it happens to be that from December 14, 2020 when the Covid jabs were first rolled out to this 7/13/24, is 1307 days (that 137 without the 0). This number is tied to the Knights Templar and their worship of Baphomet, as it relates back to the Crusades in the year 1307.

The shots rang out at 6:11pm ET, which is akin to 18:11. Interesting, reversing the hour and minutes I see it comes back to the 116, which I'll touch on in a moment.

Well, it seems that 1811 is all the buzz lately, at least for me, as I've been trying to figure out the significance of the mud floods and earthquakes that happened in exactly that year. I do believe it's likely the time when Satan and/or his angels were released for their short season here on the earth as stated in Revelation 20. Remember, war broke out between the American states and the British Empire in the next year of 1812...

2024 - 1811 = 247. The number 247 is the 58th prime, getting back to "Freemasonry".

It's 96 days since the 4/8 eclipse. The phrase "Trump shot" = 42. The numbers 96 and 42 are Ordinal and Reduction values for "Freemason".

-------

Now, taking a look at the footage itself.

Right before 'he was shot', he said, "Take a look at what happened...".

This phrase = 233 and 89. Couple things come to mind.

My masonic uncle uttered this phrase to me when he called, this being five seconds after I pulled up the obituary of my Uncle Dan, who died in 2017.

He said, "I wish you all the best", which = 233 in Ordinal, the 51st prime. It happens to be 5 months and 1 week, a 51, from the day I received the '13 Nickel'.

The intern psychologist (Dr. GREEN on St. Patrick's Day, what mockery) said exactly the same phrase to me, "I wish you all the best," on 3/17/23, the morning before the afternoon that my uncle was killed.

Now, the 89. The day of August 9, 2023 I had a scheduled court date. But when I got to court, they told me it was like I had never filed paperwork. This year's August 9th date is the 222nd day of the year, because of the leap year. It also happens to be 27 days away, or 3 weeks and 6 days, a 36.

Well, this ties into both my uncle and friend "Tammy" being killed while I was in hospital. My last name, like my uncle's, is "Housego", and "Housego" = 36 and 27. My friend "Tammy", her first name = 27. It happens to be 137 days from the anniversary of Tammy's death this year, and 3 months, 3 weeks, 6 days from my uncle's, and one can check here about how often that 336 pops up.

Just happens to be a 336 product today, 7 x 1 x 3 x 2 x 2 x 4 = 336. I have an extensive 336 list going, although its incomplete now after the past few rituals.

I saw this comment with one of the live feeds I was watching.


And sure enough, he's right, 336 days from the day Trump was shot to his next birthday.

And again, spot on; July 13, 2024 has a product of 336.

Going back to my August 9th court date, the number 89 is the 24th prime. "Butler", town where he was shot, = 24.

Now, my friend Tammy's birthday is 11/5. This is the same date as the election this year that holds a 24 life path. It happens to be 115 days to that date, or 116 including the end date. And the killing of three Tammy Scotts in '23 had everything to do with the number 116.

From Tammy's birthday of 11/5 in 2022, it was 616 days ago, or 88 weeks, like "Trump" = 88.

It happens to be 3 months, 3 weeks and 3 days to the election on 11/5 this year, a 333.

Would you believe me if I told you that at the grocery store 8/9 days ago on July 5th, I paid for my groceries at 3:33pm? I have always said that 333 is a premonition number, that big things are on the horizon. I even bought a cucumber for .88 cents that day, where 88 = "Trump", and where "cucumber" = 86, and the theater makes it look like someone tried to 86 Trump today.

Wow, checking Bible verses, Numbers 11:5 speaks of cucumbers.

(Numbers 11:5) "We remember the fish, which we did eat in Egypt freely; the cucumbers, and the melons, and the leeks, and the onions, and the garlick:"

It was also 1 year, 8 months, 1 week and 1 day From Tammy's birthday in 2022 to this 7/13, that 1811 again. The number 1811 is the 280th prime. This makes me think of March 26, the day leaving 280 in the year, where in '22 and '23 I had strange occurrences go on, and then in '24 we had the Francis SCOTT Key Bridge come down.

It happens to be 23 days to Obama's birthday, or 3 weeks 2 days, a 32, where "Tammy Scott" = 32.

It also happens to be 16 months 16 days from Tammy's death, a 1616. Well, the 13 Nickel I got happened to have two 16s in the numerology that day, that event linked directly to her as well, as 16+16 = 32, "Tammy Scott".

I'm going to leave it at that. I may do a follow-up, or expand on this blog, but for the meantime let the world know, these Freemasons know well in advance, years, decades, even centuries, what's going to happen on the date it does. The truth community has been talking forever about Trump getting shot. And then it happens.

I believe this all theater. All nonsense. All scripted. I don't believe it for a second.

Man, even the thumbs up and comment counts are made up by the looks of it.

-------

The shooter was found in a commercial by Blackrock. The full video/commercial can be viewed here. When we see him, the phrase spoken = 193.

The number 193 is the 44th prime, where 44 is representative of "Shooting" and "Kill"

Maybe even more interesting, is the guy with the 66 shirt on in the background, when F is the 6th letter, and the FF acronym often represents a False Flag, or again, it's just that 66 bringing all the magick together.

-------

Ahahaha, no Trump wouldn't be acting, and the whole world's not a stage, right? Ahahaha!

-------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Canadian Comedian Mike Bullard Thanksgiving/Eclipse/Halloween 67

Originally posted October 14, 2024. We got news on October 13th of Canadian Comedian "Mike Bullard" dead on Friday, October 11th....