Thursday, February 8, 2024

13 Nickel

I had something happen that just blew my mind the other day. To anyone else, it would seem like a normal day's event. Nothing to talk about. But to me, it proves the mathematical complexity of the realm in which we live. I can make sense of it from a couple different angles, but I'll tell this story to the world in order to help me with its interpretation, if they'd like to throw their two cents in, or five in this matter.

Before I begin, perhaps take a look at this video for reference and to help understand why the timing of this event is of the utmost significance.

Video here ---> https://youtu.be/jRzqvwqj9Xw discussing 13, Superbowl 58, and other related current events.

-------

On February 6th, 2024, I went to Giant Tiger to pick up a couple items. I was after cabbage rolls and mushrooms. They were out of both. What I ended up picking up instead, was simply a loaf of bread. That's it. A loaf of bread. It cost $1.97, and since I was paying cash, it rounded down to $1.95. I gave the cashier two loonies, and the nickel I got back made me do a double take.

Heads:

And tails:

I received a nickel back (I'm not going down the Nickelback rabbit hole), and on that nickel was the number 13 written in magic marker on each side.

Knowing that Taylor Swift has been hyped repeatedly in the news lately, and due to her recent Grammy win, I was quite honestly blown away. I said to the cashier, "There must have been some Swifties doing some shopping here." I got somewhat of a half smile. Not sure if she knew what I was referring to. I later found out from a receipt, that her initials are MM. The letter M is the 13th. Crazy.

Immediately upon leaving the store, I saw a 343 license plate, where 343 = 7x7x7. On the flip side, 343 is also found in the 666th spot in Pi. Quite the number to notice upon exit. No coincidences.

First of all, let me say, that my 48th birthday was on February 1st. The day I got the nickel back for change was 5 days after my birthday, or 6 if you include the end date. This is important to set the entire stage, because my spoken name in Reduction is 56.

I received this nickel from a cashier at "Giant Tiger".

Fitting for the date of "February 6, 2024".

It's also a similar time from this coin event to the Superbowl, 5 days or 6 including the end date to February 11th.

My name in Reverse Ordinal is 169.

This is the value of 13 x 13, each side of the coin.

I realized too that the sum of 13+13 = 26, and it just so happened that it was 2/6 when I received the coin bearing a "beaver" on one side...

... and the "Queen" on the other.

The 343 car I immediately saw as I was leaving the store? The number 343 is found at the 26th place in Phi. That's 13 + 13, each side of the coin.

All the more interesting, when one realizes 26 was my life path at birth. If you divide 26 by two, you come up with two 13s. In fact, I have two 26s in my birth day numerology.

When I started crunching numbers, I realized that 26+26 = 52, and the crowning numerology on February 6 was a 52.

We've now covered three of the four main ciphers with my name's values, and we've barely even started this decode.

It has been 13 years since the passing of my dad in 2011. This has been on my mind lately, as it is 13 years and 31 days from his death to this coming 4/8 solar eclipse. So of course I had to run the date from February 6 to the April 8 eclipse date and see what it yielded me. The date February 6 is written across the world in most places as 6/2. It happened to be 62 days to this event.

Not only was it 62 days to the eclipse, but the 202 hit me like a tonne of bricks. I know that number well. Incredible congruency.

Utterly insane that from where I'll be watching this eclipse, it will be starting at 2:02 PM. And 15 seconds! My dad was sacrificed for this eclipse on a life path 15.

"Skull and Bones" also happens to equal 202 in Reverse.

"Ritual Human Sacrifice" = 202 in Jewish Ordinal.

The 62 days can also be touted as 8 weeks 6 days, or an 86, and this runs concurrent with the phrase "Total Solar Eclipse", because that phrase = 67 in Reduction, as does "Blood Sacrifice" and "Human Sacrifice".

The 67 connects the three phrases, as the latter two phrases spill over into 86.

 
 
The number 86 is often used in the NFL for sacrificing their players.
 
Check out the value of "13 13 Nickel". Goes right along with its 6/2 finder's date, and 62 days to the "Total Solar Eclipse".
 

I do get wondering if this is another sign of Yah's timing, and His judgment about to come. This from raptureready.com regarding 62 million lost souls to the sacrifice of abortion.

The number 62 = "Genocide".

-------

There is a lunar eclipse on March 25.

I turned 48 years old this year. The day I got this coin was 48 days to the eclipse that's happening on March 25.

The numbers also relate to the 4/8 eclipse my dad was sacrificed for.

Don't forget, our family name has perfect overlap with "The Moon" in all four ciphers.

And like the main or Reduction value for "Housego" being 36, would one be surprised to know that the lunar eclipse taking place on March 25th is on a 36 life path?

-------

Consider that the nickel was minted in 1987. I would have been 11 years old at the time, and this is important, because dad passed on March 8, where 3+8 = 11, in the year '11, and that was from Aplastic Anemia, where the acronym AA could be considered an 11. Lots of 11s. 11+11+11 = 33, whereas 11x11x11 = 1331.

When I subtract the year the coin was minted, 1987, from this year, 2024, it was 37 years ago. The day I was handed this coin happens to be the 37th day of the year.

I usually associate the number 37 with the word "Perfect".

Unfortunately, 37 was also the life path on which my friend Tammy died back in February of '23, so the number's a bit tarnished. That event, I blame on "Black Magick", and I don't doubt there was likely some being used today as well.

Then I checked the numbers from my birthday in 1987. A double 28, where 28+28 = 56, like my name, and like "Giant Tiger".

Would one like to guess where the element Nickel lands on the Periodic Table? I kind of gave it away...

There's the 13 years and 31 days of my dad dying before the upcoming solar eclipse.

Now, I will spare everyone the details, but let's just say, once I get looking at the numbers associated with this element and comparing them with their number placements in Pi, Phi, date numerology and date spans, let's just say it gets almost frightening. Take my word for it.

If you just take a quick look at the atomic weight of Nickel, know that my dad died at age 58. We're coming up to Superbowl 58. I spent about eight hours decoding this single event immediately following it happening, and I'm finding more connections all the time. Simply being handed a nickel. Who would've thought that something so insignificant to most would be the opposite to me? This event is profound. Perhaps it's that 87 number on the coin I've only come to know so well as "Delusional Disorder". I jest, but them's the sad facts. Two plus two does equal four, right? And ABC=123? Okay, good. Just wanted to make sure I'm keeping a grip on reality.

The number 28, like the 28th element Nickel, is found at the 33rd place in Pi.

When we add all the numbers on the Nickel, 1+3 + 1+3 + 1+9+8+7, it equals 33. Special number.

"Swifty" is a 33 and 30, the name for Taylor Swift fans.

The value of "bread" when written, holds values of both 33, 30 and 21. (21 relates to the 343 car I saw, 7x7x7, where 21 is 7+7+7)


I found this highly interesting for a number of reasons (no pun intended). First of all, February 6th had a life path of 16. It was a double 16, in fact.

First, consider the fact that the number 13 reduces to a 4 (1+3 = 4). Multiplying both sides of the coin reduced, 4x4 = 16. The number 16, when written, is one of the only numbers to equal 33 in the Reduction cipher.

The number 33 is also the main number for "eclipse".

The word "eclipse" is also a 222 in Extended English.

From the day receiving this coin, on a 16 life path, was 16 days to February 22. It was February 22, 2022 I got arrested for warning my family of jab genocide and suspected murders.

Now, what if I told you that it was was 1 years, 4 months, 4 weeks and 1 day from the Queen dying on September 8, 2022, a 1441.

Well, it's just so happens 1441 is the 16th star.

Another way to look at the time span between the Queen and the coin is in year and days, which works out to a 1151.

And the prime of 1151 is 190.

And this is relevant being 62 days from a "Solar Eclipse", this being the date of 6/2, in relation to the "Queen" = 62 dying, when "Solar Eclipse" = 190 in Reverse Ordinal.

How about the fact too, that today we're told her heir, King Charles has "cancer"?


And "cancer" just happens to equal 26. Insane alignments.

Interesting how the 16 + 16 = 32 from today's date numerology, which is the prime of 131, the coming together of 1331, with the 33 "eclipse" number 'eclipsing' together to make 131, which is the 32nd prime number.

Again, making it very clear as to why my dad died 13 years 31 days from the upcoming eclipse, the 33 that = "eclipse", it's eclipsing from 1331 into 131.

-------

On January 22nd, I had a life-changing dream that put many of the pieces of everything I'd been studying for 41 months (41 is the 13th prime) together for me.

From the date of that dream to the date of receiving the coin was 16 days, which lead up to a date with a 16 life path. (The second slot on these dates is the life path). To my dad's 13th death anniversary on March 8th, was 31 days, just like the life path on January 22. Looking at January 22, notice the 1331 again, just like how my dad died 13 years 31 days from the April eclipse. The number 16 is the product of 4x4, just like 44 is Ordinal for the word "kill".

The two 16s, where 16 x 16 = 256, the April 8 eclipse holds a 256 as a product of its multiplication.

Notice the 67 crown in the January date. It also lends itself to this whole phenomena.

And of course this February 6th, written 6/2, is 62 days from the "Total Solar Eclipse". It is 31 days to March 8th, where 31 is the 11th prime, the day my dad died on the 67th day of the year in '11.

The January 22 date also had huge relations to the number 11, as I write about here. It was also a 31 life path, where again, 31 is the 11th prime.

-------

I got thinking about how I bought bread, and ONLY bread that day, despite being there for other items. And I also thought about how the dream I had 16 days ago, or 2 weeks 2 days, a 22 (which is the number of new beginnings), on the the 22nd of the month, and also got thinking about how Jesus is the bread of life. It brought me to John 6:35.

John 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

Count them, there happens to be 28 words in that verse. This verse also happens to be in the 74th chapter out of the 260 (emphasis on 26, like Feb 6) of the New Testament. When you subtract '87 - 13 = 74, just like "Jesus". Notice too, this verse in the 1003rd Chapter; Drop the 0s, and you have a 13.

In this verse, Jesus gives us the real 411 info, spoken in 87 letters like the year of the coin...

... and in 23 words, the Reduction value of the word "coin".

When I went searching to find out how many times "bread" was listed in the same verse as "life" in the King James Bible, I was blown away. A 22, just like "Coin" in Reverse Full Reduction.

22 occurrences, just like the 2 weeks 2 days between major events, and indeed a new beginning with what I believe to be an accumulation of knowledge that has been discerned, and now turned to wisdom, the event that happened last month on the 22nd.

The bread cost me "A dollar ninety-five", though the bread of life is a gift, and costs nothing.

And this is fitting on a date with 192 multiplication numerology on February 6th.

To see why the number 192 is so important in this time and season, check out this video. "Superbowl LVIII", "Great Tribulation" and "Eclipse" all hold values of 192.

"One ninety two" = 62.


This is so insane, because like the Little Shop of Horrors scene where the plant appears at the Chinese plant sellers store after the eclipse, the flower cost him $1.95. I was after cabbage rolls haha!

In regards to my dedication to Jesus, I got thinking about my baptism on September 30, 2022, and that just tied it all back to the upcoming eclipse again. Everything is connected to everything else. I am becoming a big believer in the Butterfly Effect.

First of all, the 6/2 date I received the coin, like "sixty-two", points right at my 9/30 baptism date.

And the time between baptism and coin is 70 weeks 4 days.

I know the 704 number, not only because without the zero we get 74 for "Jesus", but also that 704 I recognize as "Total Solar Eclipse".

When Jesus was crucified there was an eclipse. So of course I get thinking about Jesus shedding his "blood" for us on the "cross" (74). Then I got thinking about the coin, and the 1+3 = 4, and double 13 = 44, and it was on April 4th in 2023 I was ordered to give "blood" for the OPP DNA harvesting.

The OPP blood harvest was 4 days after I was released from hospital on March 31, 2023.

So of course I don't need to post that it was 44 weeks exactly from giving blood to this coin I received. What I will post, however, that getting out of the hospital was all thanks to "Jesus".

It has been 444 months (and 5 days to this coin event) since my birthday in '87.

The number 4 is very special to YHWH. There's 4 letters in His name. "God" is listed 4,444 times in the King James Bible. The words "God" and "Four" appear 44 times in the same verse. And the 4th book of the Bible is called NUMBERS. God made the sun and moon on the 4th day, the needed luminary bodies in order for us to have an "eclipse".

But going back to the word "blood", it's even more interesting when one considers that I, at age 48, with the eclipse on 4/8, that "blood" carries values of 48, 21 (7+7+7) and an '87.

And speaking of 777, I found it absolutely amazing that when I left Giant Tiger I saw a 343 car leaving, where 343 is 7x7x7. It was exactly 343 days from my friend Tammy's passing to receiving this coin.

Tammy died 777 weeks before what is expected to be the end of time.

It's even more profound when one considers that she was killed on 2/28, and 2x28 = 52, same of the crowning number adorning this February 6th.

You see, this wasn't by accident. This was the devil bragging and to attempting to threaten.

And this is all too strange when one considers the span from her death to this coin event on 2/6, because she too died of "cancer".

What I just came across bothers me somewhat, but I will mention that it happens to be 93 days from her last birthday on November 5th that she never made it to. That irks me somewhat when "Saturn", aka Satan, is a 93, and I don't have much like for that number as it's often associated with the practice of Thelema. Although interestingly enough, the number 93 was also one of the themed numbers for the dream I had on January 22, 2024, which really meshes all these events together as one.

These types of relations do make me wonder if the cashier passed off that coin to me knowing full well the implications it would have. However, I wasn't even at the store for bread alone, so that's what makes me think this event was likely organic, or perhaps it's simply Jesus once again permeating and overcoming a satanic ritual perpetuated on me. It's just so bizarre to receive a coin stamped with 13, when 13 is associated with deception, death, witchcraft and rebellion when viewed in a negative light. The number 13 has also been highlighted in the mainstream as of late, coupled with the year of the coin, '87. Hard to tell in this augmented reality what things are truly the result of Yah's will, or if in fact it's tricks being played by the devil. I'm leaning towards Yah on this one. Regardless, it happened, and the alignments are undeniable. In any regards, these occurrences only push me further into the arms of our Messiah. Math doesn't lie, and neither does Yahweh. His son will return soon, as promised.

If these are black magick rituals being performed, then I do praise Yahweh for my blessings in being able to articulate them in text as such, and bring them to the attention of the masses.

Going back to Tammy, her birthday of 11/5 brings me to another interesting fact, that it was the number 115 that was used to terrorize me in 2022. I was gang stalked relentlessly, and suggestions were given that there was going to be nastiness surrounding the date of October 15th that year. From the anniversary of that date in 2023 to this coin was 115 days.

Somewhat of a loose connection, but interesting nonetheless. Jesus saved me from that "masonic" set date too.

-------

I want to touch on the colour scheme of Giant Tiger, as it seems to tie in with Taylor Swift, 13, and the Superbowl with the yellow, red and black.

Check out the number of Taylor Swift's boyfriend. Year of the coin. Can't make this stuff up. But that dude decked out in red in the bottom right sure does. Superbowl is scripted from start to finish.

The parallels are fascinating.

Or stand alone in the Jewish cipher.

A nickel minted in 1987.

I've much more on this decode, but I will keep it short and simple. I'm convinced we live in a mathematical construct, matrix if you will, and that the only way to escape the black cube of Saturn / Satan is to unbox yourself with the cross of Jesus Christ, who gave himself as the unblemished lamb, our liaison back to The Father. Time is short. I do believe the half time show at the Superbowl will be a satanic ritual to help "Usher" in the antichrist. So if you haven't accepted Jesus Christ as savior, please consider him. He returns soon. The antichrist is soon to be revealed.

February 15th is a date I'm watching with great interest. I'm wondering if "Lupercalia to go out with a bang" this year...

... if you know what I mean.

-------

Post Script, March 3, 2024:

Just to add here, although I didn't get it completely right, I was definitely on to something. Not only was the "Trump Trial" one of the top five headlines of February 15th, but we also had the shooting at the Chief's victory parade that day. So Lupercalia did go out with a bang, just not in the way I thought it might.

-------

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Pieces of Silver

May 12, 2024 (12:22) I got looking at Daniel's day count today of 2,300 in Daniel 8:14. Daniel 8:14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousa...