Friday, March 29, 2024

Phenomena of 3 Ontario Tammy Scott deaths in 2023

Originally written on March 29, 2024.

Just want to make sure anyone stumbling onto my blog can find my video testimonial here.

I write this in honor and memory of my dear friend, Tammy Jane Scott.

Here is this riddle in it's simplicity:

Before I go any further, to drive home the seriousness of this, know that I was arrested on December 5, 2022 for Criminal Harassment, of repeatedly warning my ex-wife not to jab our children with that bioweapon, and furthermore of the suspected sacrificial murders going on within our family. As a result of speaking out and the adversary trying to cover their crimes, I spent 32 days in jail ("Tammy Scott" = 32), and then a further 84 in a psych facility, for a total of 116 days.

Tammy Jane Scott's last birthday alive was November 5th. If one can believe it, I would be diagnosed with Delusional Disorder 116 days after her birthday on March 1, 2023, one day after Tammy died.

I do believe her death and the others was a show of their might. There is nothing delusional about pointing out the impossibility of this all.

I notice as I post the collage, that the Tammy who passed on June 24th has the freemasonry bricks behind her, in a black and white photo at that.

As I bounce around looking at my past work, and journal entries, I noticed that on November 6th, 2023, I had a major ritual run on me too that day. I documented it here. And although posted February 1st, I had written this piece here too, talking about November 6th. There's no mistaking these correlations. Also, just confirm all this further, on March 26th, the day the Francis Key Scott Bridge collapsed, I went out to the local grocery store. As I approached the grocery store, I had what I believe was an Escolade pointing its lights right at me. Quite irritating, and they know it. As I approached, I noticed it had a 707 license plate. When you look at the blog I linked to November 6th last year, notice one of the values I touch on is a 707 as part of a car dealership ritual. A dealership that specializes in Cadillacs and Escolades even. I was even writing about "six sixes" on March 26th, tying this altogether.

Huh, what do you know?


Just chalk it up to another cryptic threat that only they and a few of us on the side of good can decipher. Considering it's 13 days from the eclipse, it's to be expected.

It's all satanic ritual. Consider that from November 6, 2023 to March 26, 2024, is 141 days...


 ... or 20 weeks and 1 day, representing 201.

My name is 141.


And 201 is a well-known number for "The Jesuit Order".

The 54 I was speaking about too in that journal entry? Well, March 26th is 54 days after my birthday.

 
-------

I write this in hopes of bringing light to just one aspect of the many grave injustices facing us in this world today, to bring honor to the names of those that have passed, and awareness to others of what takes place in our 'civilized' countries without their knowing. Ultimately, I write this for the praise of Yahweh-Yahushua, Jesus Christ, our King of kings and Lord of lords, who returns soon to judge the earth with fire. He is the one that opened my eyes to the realty in which we actually live. I pray all seek relationship with Him in these final days. Don't delay. Make your reservation in the Kingdom of Heaven now, before it's too late. Any second, it may be. He's back at any moment now.

I contend that the Cults of Moloch and Baal, the Babylonian cults of old, who used to sacrifice their sons and daughters to the devil, that their practice still goes on today in modern form.

2 Chronicles 33:And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger.

Please consider the case of Elizabeth Wettlaufer, an Ontario nurse whose killings and court case had everything thing to do with the number 4. The police and courts in Canada also operate by this code. Wettlaufer told friends, her pastor and police about her killings, and they simply told her to shut up about it, as it says in the Wikipedia article. I contend that there are dozens or hundreds of Elizabeth Wettlaufers in Ontario, and tens of thousands across the world, working within the system. Since Covid, and what's gone on in the last four years, no one should be surprised by this fact. It's now very evident and apparent. I ask the reader, if you wanted to be a serial killer and get away with it, where would you choose to work?

Here is ex-head of the FBI, Ted Gunderson, in the late '90s, touching upon the 50 to 60,000 sacrifices that take place in the US every year. This was a quarter-century ago. The whole speech can be viewed in its entirety here.

This is all right in our face, yet people don't recognize or realize it. It's clandestine. Many of these victims are sacrificed in nursing homes and hospitals on key dates. Many are poisoned and made sick in order to get them into the hospital system, and then they are guided from that point forward to a key date where they are finally sacrificed. Because I knew Tammy Jane Scott on a personal basis, I can certainly contend that with what I've learned over the past four years, with her, this is certainly the case.

With the other two Tammy Scotts, I only can only speculate. The numbers don't lie, but the devil does. So if there are any Tammy Scott family members stumbling across the information on my blog, I would only assume it would be extremely upsetting for what I am suggesting, and for this I am truly sorry. Know that I am only a messenger, and if you feel if anything was out of place regarding the passing of your loved one, I'd urge you to investigate it further. Know that to date, I believe ten of my own friends and family members have been sacrificed in these black magick, murder-by-number rituals. This is no small burden to bear. The devil has been picking off my family and friends one by one and rubbing it in my face. Satan loves an energy harvest of anger, misery, death and dying. These killings have been ramping up the last few years because the antichrist is about to make his presence known on the world stage. He's been demanding sacrifice, to use the energy that he harvests for his final battle with The Almighty Jesus Christ. The antichrist has already been beat, so please, take solace in this fact.

May all the victims of these satanic death cults rest in peace. It saddens me terribly as I write this. And I hope my sadness is justified. I mean, my sadness is certainly justified for my friend, Tammy Jane Scott. She was real. To the depths of deception to which these people operate, and to know that many of the coroners, funeral directors and newspaper owners/editors are in the club, I often speculate or wonder if the 2nd and 3rd Tammy Scotts are even real, of if they could be entirely made-up fiction as an attempt to further threaten and intimidate me. These are all possibilities that need to be contemplated. There is no lowest level to which these people/entities will not stoop to in order to conjure a narrative in order to harm and further mock their victims.

I had noticed the phenomena of three Tammy Scotts dying in Ontario in 2023 some time ago, and it's kind of been simmering for me in the background. Today I decided to write about it upon learning the news that not only did the Francis Scott Key Bridge get destroyed on March 26, but it appears that there were two other incidents regarding bridges that day as well. March 26 has been a KEY date for me in both '22 and '23, so it seemed appropriate I present this material.

Much thanks to Sister-in-Christ Maryanne (apologize if the spelling of your name is not correct) on the Final Ministry Days on YouTube for alerting me to these happenings. She is on fire for Jesus, and her ministry has been a blessing in my life.

-------

Three bridges in the news on March 26, 2024:

1. The collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Maryland was struck by a freighter and collapsed. You can find news on this everywhere.

2. There was a fire under the Valley View Bridge in Ohio. The fire started by 'spontaneous combustion'.

3. Indian River Inlet Bridge in Delaware was closed after the ocean breached dunes and spilled onto the roadway, causing the closure of that bridge.

In my experience, BIG rituals are run in threes. And the interesting thing about this is, I can understand a fire starting under a bridge on a key date by malicious behavior; easy enough. And I can understand a freighter being steered into a bridge on a key date; easy enough. But when high tide of an entire ocean rises high enough to take out a road leading to infrastructure on the same date, I do believe this is Yahweh completing this phenomena of three with the earthly punishments He promised. Sealing the deal on His warnings, His written prophecy.

Seems the ones running the show, the Freemasons, under the umbrella of the Jesuit Order (they successfully infiltrated the Catholic Church many decades ago), who practice Babylonian Judaism at its core, don't seem to care who knows about this code now. They certainly flaunt it. It's in all our faces, and many people are realizing it's importance. Still yet, I thought the murders of my dad and uncle, the perfect numerical rituals, would be enough to wake many up around me, but no one seems to care or understand its utmost importance, not only for learning the disgusting patterns of these Satanic rituals, but also for the understanding it's a basis of proof for Yahweh's existence.

Over the past few years I've exposed these people relentlessly, and I thought they would pull back, but all they've done since is keep repeating the numbers and rituals, over, and over, and over, and over. There's no stop to it. No shortage of proof. AND, there is no way that many of these things happen without greater, divine guidance and orchestration from both sides of the good/evil divide. Satan can only do so much, and then Yah steps in and makes the devil look silly by comparison with what He's able to achieve. How people couldn't be fascinated with all this, is beyond my comprehension.

Myself? I believe I understand it for the most part. We live a spiritual realm, a testing ground. Yahweh, our Creator, craves worship and strict obedience, but few give it to Him. As a result sin and our collective disobedience, we are all going to witness the upcoming final battle between God and Satan that began 6,000 years ago. We will witness it with our own eyes. In fact, we're already in the midst of it. It's as prophesied; it's exactly like in the days of Noah. Things will get so supernatural soon enough, only those with spiritual insight will understand it. This generation is blessed to be in the here and now to see these end days unfold. It truly is remarkable. Seek Yahweh-Yahushua. He returns soon to judge this world with fire. I pray you be on His good side, and have your name written in the Book of Life.

Revelation 3:He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

-------

Alright. So here's the crux of this blog. In 2023, I had a friend named "Tammy Scott" pass while I was in hospital. The simplicity of her death riddle was, she died 115 days from her 11/5 birthday on 2/28, this being 228 days to the next major eclipse where "Death" = 228 in Sumerian gematria. Those numbers, 115 + 228 = 343 = 7x7x7. She died 777 weeks before what is expected to be the end of time. I write about her passing in greater detail here.

There were two other women in Ontario named "Tammy Scott" that died in the year 2023, for a total of three that I could find bearing that name. I had an incident happen on March 26, 2023, shortly after Tammy's passing, and then the Scott Key Bridge came down in satanic ritual a year later.

-------

Let's see if I can tie it altogether in coherence for the reader. Let me list the events before I begin dissecting them:

1. My friend, Tammy Scott, dies of cervical cancer at age 48 while I was in hospital on February 28, 2023.

I detail Tammy's passing here. One thing that I should mention here that I neglected in my other post, was that 18 days after her death, and on the day my Uncle Ken died, I had a staff member at the hospital say to me, "I wish you all the best." It sounds friendly enough, but is laced in black magick ritual. The value of this phrase in the Jewish cipher, the cipher which the head psychiatrist told me to watch despite claiming to know nothing of gematria, is 2017.


Bear in mind also, that the first of the Great American Eclipses happened in the year 2017. It was the eclipse that my grandmother and Uncle Dan's deaths were aligned with. The prime of 2017 happens to be 306.

February 28, the day my Tammy died, happened to be the day leaving 306 days in the year.

2. On March 26, 2023, while in that forensic psychiatric facility, I had two women ask me about the number 11, specifically the numbers 11:11 and 1:11 in relation to time. That story is part of my last blog (and others, follow the links). Either these women were asked to approach me concerning these numbers, or they were simply controlled by their schizophrenic demons. I would accept either as a plausible explanation. I do not believe in coincidence of this magnitude. My journal entry reads:

March 26, 2023 was a 72 crown and 36 life path, and 18 and 52 numerology, and was the 85th day of the year. The 72, like the 72 demons used to help build Solomon's Temple. I don't doubt a couple of their spirits were inhabiting the flesh hosts whom they spoke through that day.

Some interesting further reads on the importance of 111 and 1111 in Scripture. I find no mistake again that 111 is the product of 37 x 3, as it was a life path 37 on which my Tammy died, and there were 3 Tammys pass in total.

3. On June 24, 2023, another Tammy Scott in Ontario passes at the age of 52 of cancer. We'll call her Tammy Lee.

 
 
I find it incredible that she died at 52. This is reminiscent of my uncle dying in 2017, when he also died at 52 years old, 52 days after the June 24th anniversary date, when his name equals 52. Seems Satan's work likes to surround itself with modern-day Freemasonry origins.
 
Even more interesting when you roll back 52 days from that 2023 June 24th, because 52 days prior brings us to May 4. It's a nothing date, but reinforces the precise structural alignment of these rituals.
 
 
May 4th, like 54 = "Jesuit Order".
 
 
On May 4th, we get a 52 crown on in 2023.
 

4. On November 6, another Tammy Scott in Ontario passes at the age of 60.

We'll call her Tammy Thompson.

Obituaries didn't give us the cause of death, but considering "Cancer" is 118 in Jewish, I speculate that as the cause because of her 1/18 birth. Coincidentally, written 18/1, the number 181 is the 42nd prime. Skip to the end if you'd like to take a quick peek why that's important.

Otherwise, for an interesting piece of organics, know that 32 is representative of "Tammy Scott".

She died 3 weeks and 2 days, as 32, after the October 14th eclipse.

And that 32 is found at the 181st place in Phi. She was named "Perfect"ly within the Golden Ratio according to her birthday. I notice after that 32 in Phi, next number is a 2, making a 322. Almost too perfect.

She died 24 days after the eclipse...


... on a 24 life path.

... or it was 3 weeks 3 days, a 33.

And the main value for "Eclipse" = 33.

The word "Perfect" appears in Reverse Ordinal of this November 6th. This date is "Perfect" for the antichrist, considering "antichrist" is also a 116 in Jewish Ordinal. The word "Perfect" is a common theme throughout the time of passing for these three women.

November 6th yielded 72 and 36 multiplication products...

... just like the March 26th sums of crown and life path.

-------

From Event 1 to 2:

From Tammy Jane's death on February 28th to the March 26th incident was 27 days apart.

I'm being a bit repetitive, but just to make sure one follows, I'll post the 72 crown and 36 life path that day.

"Tammy" = 72 and 27.

"Housego" (my last name) = 36 and 27.


And "Ritual" = 27.

-------

From Event 1 to 3:

Here's this whole riddle in a nutshell (I made the collage at the top of the post when I realized this):

The 116 days from Tammy Jane's death to Tammy Lee's death is representative of the 11/6 date that Tammy Thompson later died.  I could have stopped the decode right there, as this is evident there is something terribly wrong with this scenario.

11 x 6 = 66 = "Number of the Beast", which is 666.

And you know what? Over the course of writing and editing this blog, I do believe these people/entities were aiming these lady's deaths right at me. I really do. And do you want to know why? As I stated at the beginning, first of all, I was in jail/hospital for 116 days.

The number "One hundred sixteen" when written out is 204, 87, 84 and 255.

And I recognized those numbers in an instant. When I was in hospital, I was diagnosed with "Delusional Disorder" THE DAY AFTER my friend Tammy died. I believe the judge, the lawyer and the psychiatrist were all in on it, because their last names have striking overlap.

I was in hospital for a total of 84 days. Notice my Tammy's death date is right in the diagnosis, 28/2, and then I have the demons spewing 111 at me shortly after, all tying into this ritual. It's just so disgusting. These people/entities/evil make me sick. I pray the public wake up to what I'm showing them.

The states in which these 3 bridges were located are Maryland, Ohio and Delaware.

For those unaware, 96 is Ordinal value for "Freemason". The number 336 is important further down.

The values of "Delusional Disorder", 204 + 87 + 111 + 282 = 684. When written...

If that doesn't strike you as ominous, you may never be able to understand. Seek Christ to have your eyes opened. The Full Reduction cipher is THE main cipher, Pythagorean, so again, this is no coincidence. I would urge anyone to use the calculator and write out words to discover the almost near improbability of this all aligning naturally. This is simply not likely to happen by accident.

And just to finish this portion off, if you run 116 days from 11/6, it brings us to March 1, 2024. This is the one year anniversary of my diagnosis. And I'm the delusional one? After death and deceit, mockery is next in line.

Also, from November 6/23 to February 28, 2024, the one-year anniversary of Tammy Jane's passing, is 115 days. Remember, 11/5 was her birthday, and it was 115 days after her last birthday to her death.

Looking into it even a little deeper, the number 116 is found in the 218th place in Phi.

The 218 comes back to "Death" in the Extended English cipher, the cipher I regard as the ritual killing cipher.

To me, makes sense when we're speaking of three Tammy Scott living in Ontario.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

If you include the end date, from February 28th to June 24 is 117 days apart.

When you divide 11 by 7, you get the number 157.

The number 157 is the 37th prime.

Tammy Jane and Tammy Lee had exact death numerology of a 73 crown and 37 life path.


"Perfect" = 73 and 37.

 
 
This is all to do with "Black Magick".
 
 
This 37 is found at the 46th spot in Pi.
 
 
The numbers 73 and 46 are the numbers for "Sacrifice".
 
 
When looking up the 37th element on the Periodic Table, it brings us to Rubidium. The name of this element is derived from the Latin 'rubidius', meaning 'deepest red', or the colour scarlet. The color of the 7th degree of Royal Arch Freemasonry is scarlet.

In the Bible, this is the same satanic, Babylonian Talmudism that is reflected in both Genesis and in Revelation.

This verse from Genesis describes the origins of the scarlet Kabbalah bracelet worn by many celebrities, politicians and talk show hosts.

Genesis 38:28 And it came to pass, when she travailed, that the one put out his hand: and the midwife took and bound upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came out first.

And then in Revelation, scarlet is representative of woman and the beast she is riding.

Revelation 7:3-5 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

The symbol the Royal Society of Chemistry decided to go with was the All-Seeing-Eye of Lucifer, Eye of Providence, Eye of Ra. It's known by many names and is a very common, yet very misunderstood and symbol accepted widely as normal when it is anything but. Satan watches through this symbol because he can't be everywhere at once like Yahweh, the Most High.


It has an atomic weight of 85. March 26 was the 85th day of the year.

 
Tammy Jane's obituary photo had her in "Red and Pink Diamonds" = 85, very reminiscent of scarlet.
 
 
Considering Tammy Jane was killed 115 days after her 11/5 birthday on February 28, this 228 days before the eclipse, when "Death" = 228, there's no mistaking that when applying eclipse code, the 37 and 73 come together to make 3773 'eclipsing' into 373. The number 373 is the 74th prime number.

 
Between their deaths was a total of 3 months, 3 weeks and 6 days, a 336.

And, like the 116 days in jail and psych hospital I spent, it's the same here with this alignment, that is 3 months, 3 weeks and 6 days, a 336.

Same as the 336 weeks between my dad and Uncle Dan's killings as well. Dan's sacrifice was also lined up with the founding of the Grand Lodge.

In 1717, the day the Grand Lodge was founded, it had multiplication numerology yielding a product of 336.

Please see my 336 list in this blog here for it's further significance. It's getting lengthy.

Tammy Lee died on June 24th, 2023, which was the 306th anniversary of the founding of the Grand Lodge of England in 1717.

Tammy Jane died on the day leaving 306 left in the year.

-------

From Event 1 to 4:

From Tammy Jane to Tammy Thompson was a span of 251 days.

I honestly wonder who picks out these obituary pictures, especially when Tammy Thompson is pictured in a "Poncho", which = 251 in Extended English, and again, a black and white one at that. With a "diamond" = 33 imprint. I figure it's the grieving family that allows the funeral director to look after such things. And if you know what I know about most funeral directors... *cough cough in the club cough* Kind of the end of line for covering up sacrificial crimes, wouldn't ya think?

251 = 54th prime.

54 = "Jesuit Order".

Notice that two of the three Tammy's photos they were in attire adorning diamonds? This is because "diamond" is representative of the 33 within these rituals.

It is reflective of the masonic religion. The number 33 is often regarded as the highest degree of Masonry, and is the age at which they killed Christ. It is highly revered as such.

Where 137 is the 33rd prime.

Now, if we include the end date between Tammy Jane and Tammy Thompson, it was 36 weeks exactly, much the same as the prior 306, being 36 with the 0 dropped.

36 is the triangular of 666.

-------

Event 2 to 3:

The time between events was 2 months, 4 weeks and 1 days, representing 241.


The number 241 is the 53rd prime.

Both February 28 and June 24th has a 53 as part of its primary numerology.

This 53 is important, because of course these women were taking to me about 11:11 and 111. It's not coincidence that the number 53 is found at the 111th place in Phi, the golden ratio.

On the Periodic Table we find Iodine at the 53rd spot. This element was discovered in 1811.

The number 1811 is the 280th prime.

March 26 was the day leaving 280 in the year.

"Iodine" is a 38 in Reduction.

No number like 38 when talking about dying, as "Death", "Murder", "Killing" and "RIP" all yield a 38. My dad died on March 8.

If we include the end date between March 26 and June 24, it's 91 days and/or 13 weeks.


I know this number because my grandmother died at age 91. No coincidence there either. The reason why the 13 weeks and 91 days is so important in tandem, is that 91 compounds the 13th week marker, because 91 is the 13th triangular, and 13 is a very special number for black magick, witchery and death.

Tammy Jane was killed in alignment with the Sumerian cipher, a cipher that counts by 6.

Event 2 to 4:

Here we go again. From March 26 to November 6, was 7 months and 11 days, another 117 in reverse, as they commonly do when considering the span of days, months, weeks and years.

Even run in reverse, I found it interesting that March 26, having a 36 life path, and November 6 having a 36 in its multiplication numerology, that 7 / 11 gives us a never ending 636363636 pattern.

The date span, including the end date, is a 322.

That signature death cult number.


-------

Event 3 to 4:

And running June 24, the anniversary of the founding of modern-day Freemasonry, to November 6th, is 4 months and 2 weeks, or a 42. Wow.

Just like how my dad died on a 42 crown. Signature.

Maybe a good place to end this. Because know this, as I searched the obituaries for "Tammy Scott" in Ontario for 2023 getting set to work on this project, just know the result yielded 42 pages.

-------

Added on April 12, 2024.

I just came across more evidence. This is the brilliance of these rituals. Often you see something strange, and don't understand why it's happening. I didn't put this ritual together until just now.

On November 6th, 2023, I was being gang-stalked heavily and noticed a car parked in an odd spot on my usual route who was eyeballing me suspiciously. So on November 7th, I brought an old phone with me that I don't usually carry. The car was there again. This car boasted a 277 license plate. I had no problem getting extremely bold and taking pictures right in front of them knowing who they were and what they were up to, and when I started snapping photos, they left as quickly as they could.

Hard to see, but I tell the truth.

Here's the file info.

And here's a close up of the car. If you see them, let them know that Christ returns soon and they might want to consider their eternity.

I need to start taking a camera out with me more often.

While that 42 is still fresh in your mind from the Tammy Scott obituary search, know that it was 9 months, 0 weeks, and 3 days, a 903, between Tammy Lee's death on June 24/23 to the bridge incidents on March 26, 2024.

The number 903 is the 42nd triangular. Again, the number 42 = "Freemason".


Triangular, as in the 3rd Tammy just passed the day I saw this car for the first time.

Now, scroll up and take a look at that plate number again, because between the date of Tammy Lee dying, the anniversary of Freemasonry, to the date of the bridge incidents, was 277 days.

The date numerology of my Tammy dying.

Date numerology of Tammy Lee's death, and the 306th anniversary of Freemasonry.

And the date numerology of the Scott Keys Bridge collapsing.


 Gematria of the word "Perfect".


It all gets a little too silly.

Not only that, but here's a post about me supposed to being in court on August 9, 2023, which was 89 days from this car ritual. I tie it all up here. If you run this car 277 days ahead, it bring its to the one-year anniversary, August 9th, 2024. Just sick.

My probation officer did a 7/7 ritual with me wearing a Freemasonry ring on June 27, 2023. His name is 133 in Ordinal. It was 133 days from the day he did the ritual to this car and Tammy's death on November 6th.

From November 6th to January 22, where January 22 was 77 months and 7 days after my Uncle Dan's death, was a span of 77 days, and then it was another 77 days from that date to the eclipse. That's getting silly.

Hell is going to be full. I suppose a thanks is in order to these folk for providing the rooms and furnishings of my mansion in the Kingdom of Heaven.

-------

Psalm 116

116:1 I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.

Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.

The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.

Then called I upon the name of the Lord; O Lord, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.

Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.

The Lord preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.

Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee.

For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.

I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living.

10 I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted:

11 I said in my haste, All men are liars.

12 What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits toward me?

13 I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord.

14 I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all his people.

15 Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints.

16 O Lord, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.

17 I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the Lord.

18 I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all his people.

19 In the courts of the Lord's house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Praise ye the Lord.

-------

Strangely enough, on March 30, 2024, the day after I wrote this, a motorcycle hit an SUV here in town. It was quite a bad accident. The license plate # of the SUV happened to be 161, or Phi, and an "anagram" of the 116 this blog was based upon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Pieces of Silver

May 12, 2024 (12:22) I got looking at Daniel's day count today of 2,300 in Daniel 8:14. Daniel 8:14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousa...