Saturday, January 20, 2024

January 22 and 23 WARNING, The Queen, Philip and 336 & 7 connections

January 20, 2023.

This blog just kind of builds on the connections I made in this post here that I wrote on January 10, why I believed I was about to be the next target of the enemy's schemes. However, I now believe there may be a wider implication to the general public as whole. Perhaps I will be centered out in upcoming pandemonium. It's all speculation, but the correlations are undeniable, as they are grounded in the passage of time, and in the language of gematria. Gematria at its core is ABC=123, the other 1/2 of the English language that is hidden, yet deciphered at a rapid pace by our unconscious, and thereby having a massive influence on our thoughts and perception.

This is not to startle or frighten, but more so to warn of possibility. No one has anything to fear, as long as they hold Jesus Christ near and dear to their heart. I pray you've all been developing relationship with him. Yahushua said in John 14:6, "I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." This has resonated with me since summer 2020. Since then, Jesus has been my everything, and as a result, the things he has shown me, both earthly and heavenly, have been nothing less than astounding. As told in prophecy, he will returning soon to judge the world. Come soon, Lord Jesus. Amen.

I have come across some incredible alignments, and do believe that this January 22 and 23 are extremely important dates. It does seem as if everything is coming together. I would not even have made this blog necessarily, because even though all I'm doing is discussing numerological alignments, it seems as though making these connections is enough to deem someone mentally unstable. I can assure you, I have never been better both mentally and spiritually. I found many of these alignments I'm about to present over many years, but many I found just the past few days. I was not going to share most of them, but I feel compelled to as one of Yahweh's watchmen. I went for a walk today after being mind blown over much of this stuff, and when I got home, the first video I clicked on was one of Jeff Berwick, aka The Dollar Vigilante, and he gave me confirmation that there might be something to this.

Please watch this video:

I do believe, personally, from everything that's happened in my life and more, that something of magnitude is likely to take place on either January 22 and/or 23rd, that this event will have lasting implications, and has been planned for a long, long time.

-------

I should mention, that to date, I believe ten of my friends and family have been sacrificed in Satanic ritual in order to help usher in this new age. I have a family member involved in Freemasonry, and he has been photographed rubbing shoulders with Prince Philip. Far as I can tell, he was at the level of Royal Arch Mason, the 7th level, when my dad passed in 2011. The higher ups in these secret societies know the dates of things to come well in advance, years, decades, even centuries before they happen. These events are all scripted, all planned, though they often appear completely natural.

If everyone knew and understood gematria, and they realized that their mom, dad, sister, brother, Aunt Betty or Uncle Joe went to hospital, and it didn't quite seem normal how or when they died, many would find that there own loved ones were taken in a similar manner. Satanic sacrifice. Murder by Numbers. I do believe there would be a revolution. At my best during 2022, I was laying the groundwork for an investigation to approximately a murder per week via obituaries and news stories.

All gematria word vales, date spans (under tools) and number properties (under tools) that I discuss in my blog can be verified here, and I encourage one to do so.

-------

This is the first bit of information that I ever read concerning the language of gematria had to do with the number 77.

If one feels compelled (and I hope they do) to read this book, here is a link for 'Number Games: 9/11 to Corona Virus' PDF. Applying this information, you can find number patterns in your own life, set yourself up to win thousands from rigged sports, find out about the ritual deaths of friends and family, or the best of all, prove the existence of God. I've done all these things, and more.

-------

I seriously hope everyone's mind is as blown as mine as they read this over. These are the most ridiculous alignments I've ever seen in the past three + years, like EVERYTHING has been leading to this point. Keep in mind, I am trying to relate everything in this post back to the January 22 and 23 dates of this 2024, multiples of the number 7, and / or Prince Philip and Queen Elizabeth's deaths. It all has relevance.

First let me go over all the 7s in the case of January 22 and 23. This is extremely hard to sort and present in coherent manner, and more likely even harder to follow for those who are new to numerology. Please take it slow.

It was 77 months and 7 days between my Dad's death and Uncle Dan's death.

March 8/11 to August 15/17.

It is 77 months and 7 days between Dan's death and January 22, 2004.

August 15/17 to January 22/24.

From this Jan 22, or 23rd including the end date, is 77 days to the 4/8 eclipse, to which my dad died 13 years and 31 days from as part of eclipse code.

Now, because of the leap year this year, January 23 is the day leaving 343 days left in the year, and this is important because 343 is 7x7x7. Normally it would be January 22 leaving 343 days in a year.

I was released from the hospital last year on March 31, 2023, a date with a 77 crown numerology.

In 2022, these people continually ritualized me over the date October 15, 2022, to the point I thought for sure they were going to try and kill me. I told others that if they didn't kill me, they would use it as a marker date. This October 15, 2024 will be a 33 life path, and is 190 days from the 4/8 eclipse where 190 = "Solar Eclipse." October 15th is normally the day leaving 77 in the year.

On June 27 last year, I was shown a freemasonry ring and had a 7/7 ritual performed on me by my probation officer. Keep in mind, the 27th, like two 7s, is also represented as a 77. The phrase "June twenty seventh" also holds a 77 values in the 'seven' cipher, known as Septenary, that counts up and down by 7.

June 27, like 6+27 = 33, where 33 = "eclipse". Interestingly, the time between June 27, 2023 and January 22, and 23rd with the end date, is 6 months and 27 days, reflecting the date of ritual perfectly, being 77 days from the eclipse.

My Uncle Ken, who died last year on March 17, this year in the anniversary of his death, will be on the 77th day of the year due to the "leap year".

His death, was 389 days from the eclipse.

And 389 is the 77th prime.

"Leap Year", incidentally, is 77 in Jewish Ordinal.

Remember too, Donald Trump is still 77 this year. Many people are counting on him to make "order from chaos", however, mistakenly. He's a 33rd degree Freemason too, as are most, if not all, world leaders.

And if one doesn't believe me that he's a mason, I would love someone to explain to me his giving and receiving of these clearly masonic handshakes, while he reinforces his thanks for the middle man giving him the masonic 'Lion Paw' gesture. Case closed.

-------

From January 23 last year to this eclipse this year on 4/8, is 441 days.

The number 441 has relation to the number 777, because it is the 21st square number, where 21 breaks down into 7+7+7, as shown below.

-------

The number 336 is extremely important to the number 777.

The number 336 + (7+7+7) + (7+7+7) = 777.

The number 336 has shown up in my life in many places these last few years.

336 AD is the year that the first Christ's Mass was held in Rome.

336 is part of the Grand Lodge of England's founding multiplication values on June 24, 1717.

336 is part of the numerology on the day the Georgia Guidestones were destroyed on July 6, 2022.

336 is part of the multiplication numerology on which my Uncle Dan had a stroke August 13, 2017.

336 is the number of weeks between Dad and Dan's deaths --> Mar 8/11 to Aug 15/17

336 is the number of weeks from Dan's death to January 22 --> Aug 15/17 to Jan 22/24

336 is part of the multiplication numerology of my grandfather's 100th birthday on July 26, 2020 he never made it to.

336 is the number of days remaining in the year on the anniversary of the passing of my friend's father on January 30, in 2024, due to the leap year.

336 is the number of days between my friend Tammy's death anniversary of 2/28 and the anniversary of my friend's dad who died on 1/30 in the following year.

336 is the number of the days of the year remaining in the year of the eclipse, 2024, of my friend's dad who died on January 30, 2021.

"Three hundred thirty six" = 282 in Ordinal, where it was on 28/2 in 2023 when my friend Tammy was killed.

336 is part of the multiplication value for March 27, 2024. In the year 2023 on March 27, I was pulled into court a second time to rehash the exact events that had went on earlier in the day in some bizarre, satanic masonic ritual.

336 is part of the multiplication of the numerology on which my masonic uncle called our family, interrupting a Good Friday meal on April 7, 2023.

336 was the number of days to the eclipse on which a lawyer finally emailed me requested documents in a mocking ritual on May 8, 2023.

336 is part of the multiplication numerology of the anniversary of my uncle's death in the year of the 2024 eclipse, who was killed on March 17, 2023.

336 is the satanic value for "Phoenix", from which the ashes of all this, they hope to have a new world all to their own, a bird I recently had a dream of, that in my dream was being ripped apart to shreds.

And 336 will also tie heavily into the Queen's death, which I explain further below, so keep this in mind.

336 = "Isis" in Sumerian gematria.

It's 336 days from my uncle's death on 3/17/23 to the date of February 15, 2024, that I'm watching, due to many deaths and rituals seemingly pointing towards this date.

I was KEPT IN JAIL AND PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL for 3 MONTHS, 3 WEEKS and 6 DAYS, a 336, for giving out the above information.

336 is the prime of 2267, and 2267 is the value of the phrase, "I wish you all the best", in the Extended English cipher, the cipher I associate with ritual killing, which is the magical phrase uttered at me last I spoke to my masonic uncle, and same phrase uttered to me just hours before learning my Uncle Ken had passed.

336 days (48 weeks) between the death of Tammy Scott and January 29, 2024, the day I had a bald eagle fly approximately 100 feet adjacent to my vehicle for about approximately 100 yards, that being 7 days from the Theia dream on January 22, 77 months and 7 days (777), or 336 weeks after Uncle Dan's death.

336 in Strong's Greek definition:

I assume that the reason, aside from the 336 and 777 connection, is that when written out, "Three hundred and thirty six" reveals the 130 ("Human Sacrifice" in Ordinal), and 301, where if you remove the zeros, you get a 1331 when combined. Speaking of 1331, when applying eclipse code, you get 131, which is the value for "Ritual Human Sacrifice" in the same cipher as their value, in Reverse Full Reduction. And lastly, the 357 has a prime of 69, and 69 is the Ordinal value for "eclipse". So as one can see, it has heavy ties to both sacrifices and eclipses.

When multiplying 3x36, it equals 108, a number heavily associated with the moon, or when the zero is taken out, the value is simply 18, getting back to the 6+6+6, and Saros Cycles, which repeat every 18 years.

Also when written, "Three hundred and thirty six" has a Septenary value of 111, which relates back to the Magic Square of the Sun, and it's 111 summed lines, and 666 summed line total.

-------

On February 28, 2023, my friend Tammy died on a 37 life path, comparable to three 7s, or 777.

If you go back 37 days before her passing, it lands on January 22, the day leaving 343 days in the year (7x7x7).

Please read about Tammy and her other 777 connection here.

-------

On March 26, 2023, I had an incident happen where I was asked about the number 11.

Funny, that "Matrix" = 77 in Reverse Ordinal.

From March 26, 2023 to January 22 and 23 (including the end date) is 4 weeks and 9 months, a 49, which is 7x7. The Satanists, being backwards as they are, often run their numbers in reverse.

The number 94 is also the Reduction value of "Ritual Human Sacrifice".

Still not sure to this day if someone put them up to it or it was just the schizophrenic demons talking through them. I had strange happenings on 26/3 in both 2021 and '22. The number 263 is the 56th prime...

... and my spoken name is a 56.

I was well aware of the rituals being done on me. These March 26 rituals also relate to the anniversaries of World War II, which in essence, were some of the biggest ritual sacrifices in the last 100 years. Speaking of...

-------

In 2022, it was the 77th anniversary of World War 2. From 11/11/22, it is 439 days to January 23, 2024.


When searching for the digits of 439 in Pi, it lands on the 2301 spot, much like January 23. Same digits.

Pi is extremely important in all this, because this all revolves around the circles of the sun and the moon, and their ECLIPSES. The number Pi = 3.14, and it just so happens that "Eclipse" = 314 in Satanic gematria.

My dad died 6 days from his birthday of March 14. SIX DAYS. See why that's important here.

-------

Alright, now, let us move on to the Queen and her death, as it ties in directly to all this.

Looking up number place values in Pi can be done here.

Remember the 336 from above? When searching in Pi, the number 336 lands at the 503rd spot in Pi.

From the Queen's death on September 8, 2022, to January 23, 2024 with the end date, is 503 days.

503 is the 96th prime number. The Queen died at 96 years old.

January 23 date has multiplication numerology of 96.


The number 96 is the Ordinal number for "Freemason".

The queen died on a 23 life path, and of course January 23 is the 23rd day of the year.

Side note, the September 11, 2001 date also had a 23 life path.

 Going back to early 2023, while in hospital, I had a masonic nurse tell me, as I was doing photocopies, "That's 4.57 please". I know 457 as the 88th prime. I knew he was ritualizing me.

It's because "Elizabeth" = 88...

... and the reason why he uttered this the day he did, is because it was 23 weeks from her passing.

From February 15, 2023 to January 23, 2024, is 343 days, or 7x7x7.

It was also 11 months 9 days, that backwards 911.

It was also 49 weeks, the 7 x 7, or 77.

Now, the Queen also died 16 months and 16 days from this January 23 date...

...and this is important because it ties in directly to my friend Tammy's passing, 16x16 = 256, which you can read about here. I would encourage it, because there are incredible 777 connections with her passing too.

However in regards to the Queen, the 16 is also broken down into two 4x4, so essentially one would have Four 4s. Would one believe me that the number of times "God" was mentioned in the King James Bible is 4,444 times?

As I sit and talk about 4,444, it occurred to me that when when requesting documents from the masonic lawyer handling my case, they waited three weeks to send me the requested info, when it should have been sent within days. They finally sent the documents May 8/23. The date May 8, like 58, is the main number for "Freemasonry." When they finally sent me the documents, it's happened to be 4,444 days after my Dad's death. It had been 440 days since my arrest. "God" and "Four" is also mentioned 44 times in the same verses in the Bible too. "Antichrist" is 440 in Jewish. I wasn't happy.

Here's a snippet of what I had to say to to the lawyer and his receptionist:

When I looked back on it now and ran the date, I couldn't believe that from my Dad's passing until this email, not only was it 4,444 days, but it was also 12 years and 2 months exactly, just like January 22.

But back to the Queen...

From the Queen dying to the anniversary of my dad's death in 2024, is 547 days.

The number 547 is the 101st prime.

And 101 is the 26th prime.

This is an incredible alignment when you consider that "Queen" = 26.

Just as an interesting fact also, is that the Superbowl (and I'm sure there's connections everywhere here too) is 2 weeks 6 days, or 20 days after January 22, that in the language of gematria, to me spells "Queen" "death" ....  (Main value for "death" = 20)

AND / OR IN REGARDS TO MY DAD AND QUEEN...

The date between the Queen dying and my dad's death anniversary in 2024 is 18 months exactly, that 6+6+6 to which it seems all the "Housego" family dying off to the 6 fits in perfect. I would urge you to click the link here and read about that too. It's nothing short of... amazingly disgusting.

And this 18 is a great leeway into the Queen's husband, Prince Philip, and his connections.

-------

Prince Philip and his passing has incredible connections. Of course Philip died at age 99 on the 99th day of the year. He died on April 9, 2021, which is 4/9, like 49, which of course is 7x7.

Philip died on an 18 life path.

From Philip dying to January 22, or 23 with the end date, is 1019 days, bear in mind the backwards 911.

The number 1019 is the 171st prime number.

And 171 is the 18th TRIANGULAR number!! Three numbers, like three sides of a triangle, all triangulating to Philip's 18 life path.

The number 18 is the three numbers 6+6+6 added together.

Now get this, here's a real kicker if this isn't enough.

From Philip's death, including the end date to January 23, is 33 months, 2 weeks, 1 day, a 3321.

The number 3321 is the number of the Magic Square of the Moon.

The number 3321 is the 81st TRIANGULAR!

And why are all these 8s and 1s absolutely so insane? This is hardly believable to me.

What else is 81? The number 81 is 9 x 9, or 99, where Philip died at age 99 on the 99th day of the year! The eclipse on April 8 is also on the 99th day of the year!

Now, it gets even more weird. Most should know (or maybe they don't), that the Crown of England is the forefront of Freemasonry. In eclipse code, if you take the 18 and 81 and put them together you get 1881. This is also a special number to the masons. Many know that the masons worship a deity called Baphomet, depicted on this coin along with the 1881, and 'E. Pluribus Unum'.

Although still, I really don't think people know how Satanic the United States really is or who it's run by.

However, let me get back to the 1881. When you eclipse code the number 1881, you get the number 181. The number 181 is the 42nd prime number.

Well, not only was 42 the crown number my dad died on, but it also is the main numerology of those running the show.


 It's The "Jesuit" Order umbrella under which they operate.

Not coincidentally, the blowing up of the Georgia Guidestones is also 18 months 18 days, including the end date, to January 23.

That's six sixes in my book.

The Georgia Guidestones suggests that the world should only have 500 million people. With an approximate 8 billion in the world, this would mean that 13 out of 14 of us have to go. They have said that they want this accomplished by the year 2030. That's a lot of people dead by then.

------

Now, I'll probably bounce all around from this point forward.

From my Dad's death to Uncle Dan's was 1 week, 5 month, 6 years, a 156.

Same from Uncle Dan's to this January 22, the 156.

Now, from the day that my probation officer did the 7/7 ritual to this January 22, was 6 months, 3 weeks and 6 days, a 636.

Now, one can call me crazy if they want, but they can't argue with the fact that when my name shows up in what's considered as the 'ritual killing cipher' of Extended English (if something happens this Jan 22/23), then this would be extremely ominous, and not unlike dozens of other cryptic death threats I get.

And I bring this up, because once again it just all seems to fit a little bit too perfect - now remember, I am talking hypothetically, but it's pretty creepy how it all lines up.

And this is because from January 23 to a year later on the day he did the 7/7 ritual, is 156 days...


 ...on an anniversary that has a 77 crown.

I will just rhyme off why 156 is so important. The number 156 is the prime of 911.

9/11 is the day the World Trade Centers fell.

911 = "Ritual Human Sacrifice" in Satanic cipher.

156 = "Thirty three" and "Six six six" in the Ordinal cipher.

It is always 1, 5 or 6 lunar phases between eclipses.

My last name = "The Moon" in all four main ciphers, which is maybe why we keep dying by all these eclipse-related patterns, hmmmm?

Due to all the above connections, 156 is one of the favorite numbers of Mystery Babylon.

When written, even "Seventy seven" = 49, just like how Philip died on April 9, and 49 = 7x7.

-------

Another thing I found really interesting, is that we keep hearing about this "Disease X".

Check out this video from Global News pushing the fear.

If you check out the comments, most people know they were fooled last time around, as they say they won't be fooled again. Unfortunately, most partakers of the jab don't realize that IT was the disease, and that it's just waiting to be triggered in what will be deemed an outbreak of Marburg, Ebola or Hemorrhagic Fever. When this all starts, we will see mass death, but it won't be from what they think.

Interestingly...


"Disease X" = 32, and the life path of January 23 is a 32. Could it be the day?


 This to go along with that good ol' 49, the 7x7, again, this being 77 days from the eclipse.

Alright. Another tidbit I found the other day too, however, there's so many connections I've made now over the last three + years, it's hard to keep them all straight. But the other day, I realized, we are heading into the Year of the Dragon. And the Year of the Dragon it will be, however, his time is short.

It turns out I found yet another pattern. My dad was born in 1952 (year the Queen inaugurated). My Uncle Dan born in 1964, the year Tim Horton's was founded (check out his pic in # 7 in year '77, dead at 44, where 44 = "kill" uh huh), and my birth year of 1976. They were all the Year of the Dragon.

And, how interesting again that we have that pattern of three cycles in a row, with three cycles missed, before coming up to 2024, the infamous 33, in the year of one of the biggest ecliptic events, when 33 is the main value for "eclipse".

But maybe the most interesting thing of all, is that it's 18 days from January 23 to the start of the Year of the Dragon on February 10, this coming off the date of the 81 triangular from Philip's death.

I've seen some crazy alignments now in my study, and besides the passing of my dad and Uncle Dan, of which now it seems this has all just merged together, these dates of January 22 and 23rd are the most pinpointed I've ever seen. Getting back to that Disease X, maybe Philip will be making his comeback.

In fact, "Killer Virus" = 141 and Covid was declared 1 year 4 months 1 day before his death, 141.


Also, "Killer Virus" = 156, and January 23 happens to be 156 days before June 27, day probation officer did a 7/7 ritual.

I told him, and I'll tell everyone, in order to escape the black cube of this "matrix"...

... one only need draw close to "Christ".

-------


No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Pieces of Silver

May 12, 2024 (12:22) I got looking at Daniel's day count today of 2,300 in Daniel 8:14. Daniel 8:14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousa...