Monday, February 26, 2024

Death of Jacob Rothschild confirms my Delusional Disorder

Written February 26, 2024.

And as I write this, let it be known, something has been screwing with my ability to upload pictures to this blog, and has been hindering and buffering my account while I watch YouTube live streams. It's becoming more difficult to get this information out. Let it also be known, that the spittle in the side of his mouth in that picture almost makes me sick if I look at it too long.

I haven't watched this video as of writing this, but know that Joseph Acquaviva2222 has been killing it with his decodes. Please watch and share his videos.

And WOW! I'm blown away! At 34:00 of the video above, Joseph talks about 222 leading up to the pandemic. I was noticing it as well! The day I saw the "Hand of God" come through the clouds was on 2/22/2022!! I was emailing people about 222 in 2018!! This was all well before my return to Christ in summer of 2020, and my discovery of gematria shortly after in August. My video testimonial here.

The picture in the email was this:

In the email, I was the first to reply telling this person I would attend his wedding that was being held on February 22, 2019. Leading up to that, I remember mentioning to him that I thought it strange that he was getting married on 2/22, because I had been seeing that number all over, especially on pricing at the grocery store. I distinctively remember ground beef being one of the items, perhaps an ominous lead up to what's heading our way.

I even mentioned "36 hours" later... Crazy, because February 22, 2019, unbeknownst to me at the time, was a 36 life path.

As I get looking more into it, would one believe that from me writing that email the day of his wedding was 3 months, 3 weeks and 3 days, a 333? I say in my own video linked above that I've always felt the number 333 a premonition or warning of things to come. I mentioned it writing this blog, below, as well.

October the 30th, the day I wrote that email, was the 303rd day of the year...

... and this is relevant in tying it altogether, because like Joseph says, it's 303 days from Jacob Rothschild's last birthday alive to his death, and of course Jacob Rothschild had everything to do with "banking".

DeKoding with Kodi is also a great channel. Also killing it. Here's his live from today.

This all has to do with the satanic time magick of Saturn.

To the occult, and Jacob Rothschild is/was Satan's right-hand man, Saturn is known as the keeper of time.

-------

The following precedes what I wrote above:

I awoke no more than an hour ago to the news that Jacob Rothschild has died at the age of 87.

I suppose, is there any surprise?

"Fabled Family", where F=6, and acronyms matter. What a joke.

The number 87 automatically snapped my mind to the phrase "Delusional Disorder". This is the psychiatric condition I was diagnosed with by the Freemasons in order that they're able cover up their crimes and discredit me of what I now suspect is the murder of ten of my friends and family. The reason I thought of Delusional Disorder, is because I associate "Delusional Disorder" with the number 87. I must be crazy for doing so.

I'll just add here too, that the judge, lawyer and psychiatrist, the three suspected Freemasons who orchestrated my whole incarceration ordeal, their names equal 204 and 87, just like "Delusional Disorder".

They must have been waiting a long time for an opportunity to run these rituals with a truth teller such as myself. The lawyer literally chased me down on my initial court date, and despite me telling him I didn't want his help, he was later appointed to represent me later on by the judge, due to my 'incapacitation with a mental illness'. Yeah, this is how deep the conspiracy and mockery rituals get.

I spent 84 days in "Jesuit" = 84 hospital that housed 84 patients. I had a friend named "Tammy", murdered while I was in there on February 28, or 28/2, and you know, throw in a good ol' 111 representing a 666 to appease their god(s). What's a few more 6s at this point? If you think this is coincidence, I would urge anyone to find three last names that equal 204 and 87. Go on, try it --> https://gematrinator.com/calculator. In my psych report, know that for their amusement, they called this practice "Gemantria", like "G-man-trio", which is exactly what they are. This psychiatrist, for whatever reason, told me to watch the Jewish cipher, despite claiming to know nothing about this practice. (photo not of actual perpetrators)

The psychiatrist and his intern also equal 87. Dr. Green left the hospital St. Patrick's Day, the day my Uncle Ken died. The morning he left, before the afternoon when I found out my uncle had passed, one of the last things he said to me was, "I wish you all the best". Scroll down to my 336 list here in this post to see why this is so disgustingly relevant.

I suspect many of the members of these secret societies perform murder-by-number rituals in order to climb their ranks and level up. So if you want to know if one of your friends and family were subject to this grotesque violation (because most of these sacrificial deaths appear normal, or happen to those already dying in nursing homes and hospitals), I would suggest learning the code of gematria. Start with works of Zach Hubbard, and reading his books "Number Games: 9/11 to Corona Virus", and also "Letters and Numbers", of which, the last half is dedicated to showing how people are killed / sacrificed by the numbers to Luciferian gods. Read the Bible concurrently, to understand all things, and keep grounded in Christ as to not succumb to 'deception'. Satan is the father of lies, after all, and he's really good at pulling wool over the eyes.

The exact day that the masonic psychiatrist sat me down and told me he was diagnosing me with Delusional Disorder was on March 1, 2023. Now, stop me when this becomes delusional, because again, far as I can tell, this is all based in fact, and the fact is that 2+2=4, and ABC=123 <--- as much as they'd force you to believe otherwise.

Being diagnosed on this date is simply disgusting in itself as well, when one considers that the diagnosis was 11 months exactly before my next birthday. The date March 1st can be written 1/3 or 3/1. A year later on the anniversary of this March 1st, is 38 days from the eclipse that my dad was sacrificed for, on March 8 (3+8=11), in '11, where 38 = "Death", and he died 13 years and 31 days before the eclipse, from Aplastic Anemia (AA=11), where 11x11x11 = 1331, the ultimate eclipse number. And consider that 11+11+11 = 33, which is the main value for "eclipse". My skin crawls, literally.

Furthermore, during my stay in hospital, I was put into a women's-only wing, I would assume for the sole purpose of getting me into room number A3-310, which simply translates to 1331.

From the date of March 1/23, my diagnosis, to the day of Jacob Rothschild dying is a span of 363 days, including the end date. Interestingly, I had noticed 363 back in this recent blog post at the bottom. (How weird is it that I found and made this edit this on March 12 after noticing this connection, when John 3:12 = 363 in Septenary? Yah rules!)

The number 363 is the triangular of 66,066.

Today, February 26, 2024, is a 36 life path. Jacob Rothschild was born in '36. The main number for "Jacob Rothschild" is 66, like how 6x6 = 36.

The time between the Great American Eclipses is 6 years, 6 months, 6 weeks and 6 days. Perhaps the 0, the CROWN so to speak in 66,066, represents the day of December 14, 2020, which was the midway point between the two main Great American Eclipses of August 21, 2017 and April 8, 2024. Not only was December 14th the midway point of these two eclipses, but it was also the day of another solar eclipse, and even more importantly, it was the day the jab was rolled out. This day also had a 66 crowning numerology.

This was the day, I believe, the first seal of seven was opened, the seal with a rider wearing a CROWN and using a bow to shoot tiny, little mRNA-filled darts at the populace, and conquer them.

Revelation 6:1-2 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Revlelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The product of 6x6 is 36, and 36 is the triangular of 666.

From the first Great American Eclipse that happened on August 21, 2017 to the date that Rothschild died was 6 years, 6 months and 6 days. Thanks to Wallytron101 for a heads up on this.

And that being a date with a 66 as primary numerology as well, and that eclipse happening 66 days after my Grandma died.

What can I say about having a dream on January 22, 2024, a dream of "Theia eating an exotic bird" that I likened to a Phoenix, just 36 days ago?

It happens to be 6 weeks exactly today to the April 8th eclipse, from this 36 life path.

As I write this I chuckle (sneer) at the 42 days, and the 1 month 13 days, a 113, as 11x3 = 33. No mistake, because the main number for "eclipse" is 33. These numbers and patterns are repetitive. My Dad died on a date with 42 primary numerology. "Freemason" = 42 in Reduction. The beast shall reign for 42 months as per Revelation 13:5.

And the number 113 is known as the deception number.

They actually used 113 as a pass code for a video court session I had while in hospital.

So in regards to the 113, do these people really die when we're told it's so, or is it all script for our sublimation and subjugation? If death wasn't such a serious subject, and I didn't believe that ten of my friends and family have been taken in satanic number rituals, it would all be a massive joke to me at this point. But nothing is funny about any of this.

I would suggest Rothschild might not even have died, but rather faked his death so he can run prepare his underground lair to hide from Jesus' return. If it's in the news, it's there for a reason, you know? But this is just a thought, a possible theory, and one that I'm able to easily discern from reality, or at least the reality we're being fed.

In regards to my family, their passing and Lord Rothschild, how about the fact that the Great American Eclipses, the two main ones are 6 years, 6 months, 6 weeks and 6 days apart from one another, and that my Uncle Pope died 6 days before the first, and my Grandma 66 days prior to it as well? That eclipse had primary numerology of 66. Is it delusional to notice that?

What are all the chances of all these 6s happening in relation to my family dying, right down to the fact that my Uncle Ken dies on March 17th, where 317 is the 66th prime? And his last name, as is mine, is "Housego", and "Housego" = 36. Is that delusional?

How massive is the coincidence that my Uncle Ken dies 18 days, the sum of 6+6+6, after my friend "Tammy" dies, where both "Tammy" and "Housego" hold values of 27, or two 7s, representing a 77? Or that my Uncle Ken dies exactly 2,100 days after my Grandma Housego? That to me is a 21, or 7+7+7, with two CROWNs, symbolizing both my dad and my grandmother's passing before him, all 6 years between deaths. Just sickening. Pits my stomach.

My Grandma Housego lived to be exactly 33,330 days old, dying at age 91 where 91 is the 6th square pyramidal number. So what are chances of her dying on a date of 6/16, the alternative number of the beast, 66 days before the eclipse? It is delusional to notice these patterns, mention these alignments are mathematically impossible, and suggest there has been some of the worst trespasses perpetrated against my family and I?

-------

Now, this is all too nuts. In regards to 66,066 and it being the 363rd triangular, consider how my Grandma Housego, from her birth on March 16, 1926, lived for 33,330 days and died on June 16, 2017.

The time between my Grandma's death and Jacob Rothschild dying is a span of 2,447 days.

And what is the prime of 2,447? It's 363. I can't get over this, honestly.

 The time between my diagnosis and Rothschild dying, to show it again:

To add to this all, I also came across this website, https://1260d.com/363calendar/  discussing the palindromic calendar of angels and Sumerian kings. Check out this interesting find.

It was December 5, 2022 when I decided to turn myself into police for a charge of criminal harassment, laid against me for continually warning my ex-wife about the dangers of the jabs, suspected murders of my friends and family, and ongoing death threats. A warrant had been issued for my arrest for not identifying myself in court as my fictional person.

From December 5, 2022 to the day Jacob Rothschild died was 449 days.

The number 87 is the prime of 449.

I found this information out when I read on the 363 calendar site, that the Key of 23 is significant to the 363 day calendar.


The reason I looked up date spans between events, is because December 5th, 2022, the day I turned myself in, held a 23 life path.

One should take note of the 'number of the dragon' being 616, just like the day my grandmother died, June 16, and the 336 in conjunction with 'priestly' mention.

Also fascinating, was that the total date span of years, months, weeks and days equals 1,231.

The number 1,231 has a prime of 202.

It's 42 days to the eclipse on 4/8.

In the Book of Revelation, there are two mentions of 42 months. These are the verses of Rev 11:2 and 13:5. When combined, they hold a Reverse Ordinal value of 3603.

Incredibly, it was 64 weeks exactly from arrest to Rothschild.

Now, not only is 64 the value for "The antichrist" in Reduction, but considering we're talking weeks, 7 days to a week, how curious is it that 64 equals both "Total Solar Eclipse", "The antichrist" and "Forty and two months" in the cipher that counts by 7s?

You know, the eclipse 42 days from now being held on 4/8.

Maybe the right-hand man of Satan is making way today for "the antichrist" to be birthed come the eclipse.

With February 26, 2024 holding numerology of 2 x 2 x 6 x 2 x 4 = 192, and "Great Tribulation" = 192 in Ordinal, there's no doubt that his death is of the utmost significance. Those 6 'x' between each multiplied number remind me of the 6 years, 6 months, 6 weeks and 6 days between the Great American Eclipses.

The birthday that Jacob Rothschild will not make it to is April 29th. This date happens to be 21 days after the eclipse, 21 being the sum of 7+7+7, and main value of "Saturn". What does one make of this considering that his birthday would have been congruent with the numbers of my release? I was released on March 31, 2023. This date held a crowning numerology of 77, and happened on a 41 life path, just like Rothschild's next birthday he never made it to, as shown the picture below.

It all amounts to four 7s, where 47 = "Time", as these are all carefully laid time-based rituals. Or, notice on the right of this graphic, it's 56 weeks, 3 days, where 563 is the 103rd prime, and 103 the 27th prime, and 27 is the Reverse Full Reduction value of "Housego". The number 27 = 3x3x3, breaking down those 3 numbers. It's way deeper than this even, but I fear overload of the reader.


My spoken name:

The 41 life paths, even correspond to the 13 Nickel I got back on February 6th, as 41 is the 13th prime. That was 20 days ago, or 2 weeks 6 days ago, a 26, like February 6th.

26 is my life path at birth.

It's all cyclical. It's unexplainable by rationale. But there it is, by the numbers.

The number 20 is the Reduction number of both "Time" and "Death", just like how Jacob Rothschild died 20 days after I received that coin...

... and just like the life path of the upcoming solar eclipse.

Going back to the time between the August 21, 2017 eclipse and Rothschild death, not only was there a 666 between dates, but it was also 2,381 days.

The prime of 2,381 is 353.

And the prime of 353 is 71.

Again, the breaking down of 3 numbers.

Even the phrase "Twos and sixes", signifying the week/day elapse between major events in my life equals 71 in Reverse Full Reduction.

71 is the 20th prime.

-------

I have mentioned the fact, on a number of occasions, that the number 333, to me, is a sign of premonition, that there are some major happenings on the horizon. It's coming. From my release from hospital on March 31/23 to the passing of Jacob Rothschild, is 333 days.

I contend these men in the secret societies know well in advance of what's to come in future, and line up their ritualistic dates and killings with the utmost precision. Satan knows the timelines, and he hands it down to his minions to enact upon them for his delight. Either that, or it's all a cruise control hivemind, driven by the demonic entities that inhabit them.

-------

I may add to this blog later, but this has taken me nearly an hour and a half to create this piece (before editing and adding), where as normally it would take me a 1/3 of that time. My Google account is being tampered with. Nothing is working properly. Guess I should expect that when you expose them on THEIR platforms.

There's little doubt Jacob Rothschild was a Freemason.

Always scripted, always by the numbers.

What a perfect day to die at age 87.

-------

The one thing I love, is that Jesus Christ always permeates through all these number rituals, as after all, these numbers ultimately belong to him, as all things were created by him, and for him.

Colossians 1:16-17 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

And I see it all the time.

From the day I was diagnosed with Delusional Disorder until this February 26, 2024, is 51 weeks and 5 days, a 515.

And this is one of the number that I identify with my beloved Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. All praise be to his name. Amen.

I am, and forever will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Pieces of Silver

May 12, 2024 (12:22) I got looking at Daniel's day count today of 2,300 in Daniel 8:14. Daniel 8:14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousa...