Monday, July 1, 2024

Jesus Through the Number 414 Makes Us Well

Originally written June 30, 2024.

My video testimony can be viewed here.

I can be reached by email at boilermakers@protonmail.com

This blog piece is simply my thought process based on the mathematical patterns contained in the Bible in regards to "Jesus", "well", and the number 414. That is to say, this blog is my deciphering of the numerical coding hidden in scripture, that has direct relevance and distinction to events in my life.

I plan at looking more closely at the verses pertaining to 414 in the Bible, all the 4:14 and 41:4 chapter/verse combos. It took me an hour each to decode both Genesis 4:14 and 41:4, and when I got to Exodus 4:14, it was just amazing the things I found. This blog represents only a smidgen of what I noticed. In fact, this blog may "well" mark the beginning of this study. Through my thought process as reflected in this blog, this piece has transformed or incorporated the number 414 with the word "well". As I browse the internet, I find I am not the first person to notice this pattern of Jesus associated with the word or symbolism of the word "well", and that of the number 414, as it has been written.

Here is the verse that starts it all off:

Exodus 4:14 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against Moses, and he said, Is not Aaron the Levite thy brother? I know that he can speak well. And also, behold, he cometh forth to meet thee: and when he seeth thee, he will be glad in his heart.

Exodus 4:14 is the 1,616th verse of the Bible.

 

 

The word "well" is the 414th word in Exodus, showing up in 4:14.

 

The word "well" has a Reduction gematria value of 16.

It should be noted that "sixteen" is the only number (that I'm aware of) to equal 33 in Reduction when written, just like Jesus was crucified at age 33.

"Well" is mentioned a total of 256 times in the King James Bible.

The number 256 is 16 x 16, just like Exodus 4:14 is the 1,616th verse of the Bible. It was this connection here that prompted me to write about this. I find it... impossible by the mind of man.

Notice the 2 to the power of 8 also, as I'll touch on that later.

Interesting that "well" is the 27th word (2 x 7 = 14) in verse 14, and that 14 x 14 = 196...

... because this is the value of "well" in Reverse Satanic, which is what one does when they read the Bible, is learn how to reverse Satanic influence and Satanic spells.


 -------

I was soon lead to John 4:14, which once again mentions a "well".

John 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

 

This verse begins with the 256th word in John 4, again that 16 x 16.



Perhaps why the cover of Morals and Dogma, written by 33rd degree mason Albert Pike, featured a double-headed eagle with a crown and 16 stars on each side. More blasphemy of our Messiah.


The word "well" in John 4:14 is the 2,560th word in the Book of John. That's a 256 with a 0 crown.

 


The word "well" is the 28th word of this verse, like 2 to the power of 8 = 256.

The number 28 = 7x4, or a 74.

The word "well" is the 283rd word In John 4. The number 283 is the 61st prime.

The numbers 74 and 61 are representative of the name "Jesus".

Why did I include that 11, which is the primary value for His name, "Jesus"?

When decoding John 4:14, I noticed that in the 7 cipher, known as Septenary, the value comes out to 661. I find this cipher extremely important, as Yah's number of perfection is the number 7.

The number 661 is the 11th star, where if the 11 is referring to "Jesus", then he is the bright and morning star.

Found in the 16th verse, no less:

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

When one searches "well" and "Jesus" in the same verse in the New Testament, we find there are 11 occurrences.

There are 74 mentions of "well" total in the New Testament.

"Jesus" = 74 in Ordinal ABC=123.


The word "well" in Septenary is a 13. The Septenary cipher is based on the number 7. This gets neat.

Again in the Book of John, in chapter 13, verse 13, the word "well" is again mentioned.

John 13:13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.

I could hardly believe this upon finding it, but the word "well" in John 13:13 is the 283rd word in John 13, just like it is the 283rd word in John 4.

Going back to "well" = 13, if you divide the 7 represented by way of the Septenary cipher by the 13 value of "well", it equals .53

This 53 is the 16th prime.

Bringing us back to Exodus 4:14, the 1,616th verse, where word 414 is the word "well".

Interesting still, is that the 13 and 7 combo is like 137, which is the 33rd prime.

I found more, like the 11 total mentions of the word "well" in the Book of John. But it's 4:14am (no kidding), and I'm tired.

-------

It's now the next day (same day, but later), and I'm going to post this. But not before I mention that the first time "well" is mentioned in John 2:10, to the last time "well" is mentioned in John 18:23, are 703 words apart. One door just opens another.

The number 703 is the 37th triangular number. If you've been reading my posts, then you know I associate the numbers 73 and 37 with the word "Perfect" (which this is), and this 703 being 73 with a crown in the middle and being triangular of the number 37, I can't help but think of the Trinity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. That 7 of perfection coming together with the 3 making up the divinity of our Elohim.

This study could go much deeper, and I would love to continue it, but seems time is short, and there is still much to learn.

Going back to the 661 derived from John 4:14, I will leave you with the 12th chapter of Isaiah, starting at verse 1, for that 121 prime connection.

(Isaiah 12:1-6) "And in that day thou shalt say, O LORD, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.  {2} Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.  {3} Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.  {4} And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.  {5} Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.  {6} Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee."

Can't make this stuff up. In verse 3 of all places. Again, all praise to the power and might of He who created it all.

Posted:

 "Well", once again proving Yah's timing impeccable through His people.

Today, 7/1 like 71, is 20th prime.

And 20 = "Time"

I could go on and on about how wonderful Yahweh-Yahushua is, praise be His name.

It's exactly 21 weeks (7+7+7), since since I received the 13 (well) nickel, a date also with 52 and 16 numerology.

It's exactly 22 (water) weeks since seeing an eagle fly beside my car on Jan 29, or 5 months 2 days ago, as a 52 for that Ordinal value of "well".

Wow, 444 days since 4/14/23.

This was the day I received a 777 from Yahweh. Praise be to The Most High. How incredible.

In the Sumerian cipher, just like Jesus met the Sumerian woman in John 4. Beautiful.

-------

Proverbs 10:11 The mouth of a righteous man is a well of life: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.

-------

July 15, 2024 (12:39) I write stuff, and I forgot that I'd written it. Seems this post is almost just a reiteration of what I was writing about in January, in this post here.

-------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Canadian Comedian Mike Bullard Thanksgiving/Eclipse/Halloween 67

Originally posted October 14, 2024. We got news on October 13th of Canadian Comedian "Mike Bullard" dead on Friday, October 11th....