Saturday, June 8, 2024

God Wrote My Name in Psalm 8

Originally written June 8, 2024.

My video testimonial can be found here.

This literally made me weep finding this. It reaffirms just how beautiful our Lord and Savior is. This is just an example of one of the many ways in which He shows just how much He loves me. All one has to do is pray, seek Him out, and He will show Himself in so many wonderful ways.

------- 

Tonight, I got thinking about my birth date and last name. My last name has exact overlap with gematria of "The Moon".

So in regard to this moon relation, I then got wondering about when the next Total Solar Eclipse happened after my birth date. 

My birth day was February 1, 1976.

The next Total Solar Eclipse following my birth, I found out, was on October 23, 1976.

This eclipse hosted a 128 crown and 56 life path.

My name was written into this eclipse. This in itself was enough to make my mouth drop in amazement.

The date of October 23 is most written across the world as 23/10, or simplified to 231 when the slash and 0 are excluded. The number 231 is the 21st triangular, going right back to my birthday of February 1st. Incredible!

231 is 77+77+77, or 7 six times, like '76 the year of my birth and the eclipse. Of course 21 is 7+7+7.

It was a time span of 265 days between my birth and this eclipse.

When written, "Two hundred sixty five days" = 101 in the Septenary cipher, a cipher based on the number 7. The number 7 is symbolic of God's perfection.

The number 101 is the 26th prime.

"God" in English Ordinal = 26.

His Hebrew name of YHWH, where Y=10 + H=5 + W=6 + H=5 also totals 26 when added.

My life path at birth was a 26, and 2+6 reduces to an 8.

I always refer interesting numbers back to scripture, God's Word. So I decided reading Psalm 8 would be appropriate.

And wow, was I surprised to find the phrase "THE MOON", like "Housego", in verse 3.

When I read this I broke into tears, because I know my full name in the Septenary cipher, the 7 cipher, as an 83.

Psalm 8:3 happens to be the 76th verse in Psalms, just like the year of both my birth and this eclipse.

The phrase "The Moon" appears in the 3rd verse out of 9 in that chapter, a 39 that relates to the eclipse code. The number 39 has to do with the coming together of 39 and 93 in relation to Enneadecaeteris, the Metonic ("the moon") Cycle.

A Metonic cycle lasts almost 19 years, of which Psalms just happens to be the 19th book of the Bible.

 

Now, here's the kicker.

When I decoded Psalm 8:3, I was astounded to find that it came out to 351 in the Septenary cipher, and 19 words at that!

Astounded, because 351 is the 26th TRIangular number, going right back to my life path, and the TRInity of God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Praise Yahweh-Yahushua, Jesus Christ Almighty, all GLORY to His name!

--------

(Psalms 8:1-9) "O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens. {2} Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger. {3} When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; {4} What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? {5} For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. {6} Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet: {7} All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field; {8} The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas. {9} O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Canadian Comedian Mike Bullard Thanksgiving/Eclipse/Halloween 67

Originally posted October 14, 2024. We got news on October 13th of Canadian Comedian "Mike Bullard" dead on Friday, October 11th....