Friday, January 26, 2024

November 6, 2023 "Six Sixes" Ritual at Car Dealership

Originally written November 6, 2023.

*This story also relates to my family Christmas, held December 30, 2023, gang stalking rituals 3 days after this date on 9/11 with the number 85, the suspected murder of my friend's father on January 30, 2021. I will have to write about it later. These people are weaving their rituals and killings together into one elongated time fabric.

On November 6, a car company, who has pulled masonic rituals on me in the past, ran a small, simple, but effective ritual.

This is the brilliance of the masonic psychological terror / gang stalk program, is that they do things that look natural to anyone not in the know, but to to the trained eye of a Targeted Individual, these simple acts are ritual death threats steeped in black magick.

Today (Nov 6) when I walked by a car dealership in town, there was a "Black" "Jeep" backing up off the road on 7th Ave, into the dealership parking lot.

As I walked by, a "neon green" price tag of $82,999 was being hung in its window. Bit pricey.

The price breaks down to essentially "six sixes", and decoded, yes it's another threat / black magick / eclipse code ritual.

The "Eighty two" of the $82,999 price tag has a numerical value of: 

And the $999 dollars is just 666 turned upside down, which is what these people do with everything, especially truth and goodness, is invert it.

The number 82 also relates directly back to eclipse code, and the span between the eclipses of August 21, 2017, and April 8, 2024.

Printed on a "Neon Green" price tag, the Skull and Bones number appears in Extended English, the cipher that can be considered the RITUAL KILLING cipher.

And they used a "Black" "Jeep" for this ritual, which directly relates back to my name and "Six sixes". (Note: I write this note on March 30/24. In retrospect, I believe this vehicle was likely a Ford Bronco, however, I contend I do not know vehicle makes or models very well, and do believe I was lead by the Holy Spirit to interpret it at the time as a Jeep. I truly thought at the time, upon quick glance, that was the make/model of the vehicle. These rituals speak for themselves, I never need to make anything up. Full disclosure.)

"Black" also relates directly back to eclipse code, as well as biblical prophecy.

The word "Jeep" has 36 and 18 primary values.

36 is the triangular number of 666, and 18 can be considered 6+6+6 ... hence we have "Six sixes" again.

 



-------

I walked by the next day, and the Jeep was not there (surprise surprise), so I took a picture of the price tag that was adjacent to where the Jeep was sitting last, to show what the price tags look like.

And this all gets back to the 7/7 ritual done by my probation officer on June 27 this year. From June 27 to November 6, was 4 months 11 days, a 411 signature.


Or, it was 133 days from June 27 to November 6, the same value as my probation officer's name in Ordinal, 133, who did the 7/7 ritual.

----------

And this all ties into the recent "eclipse", as 133 is a major part of The Eclipse Code:

From June 27 to November 6 is 4 months 1 week and 4 days, a 414.


The last Total Solar Eclipse was on October 14, 2023. From that day to November 6 was 3 weeks and 3 days, making a 33.

 


 OR it was a total of 24 days leading to the life path of 24 on November 6th.

And if you add the top numerology of November 6, all reduce down to 6s, effectively making it a 666 day, perfect for "sun moon" rituals.

But, I suppose this could be expected from a company who has the alternate number of 666 embedded into their company name. Great day for a 6-based ritual on the 6th of the month.

 -------

(Mark 13:37) "And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch."

(Ephesians 6:12-13) "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

30 Pieces of Silver

May 12, 2024 (12:22) I got looking at Daniel's day count today of 2,300 in Daniel 8:14. Daniel 8:14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousa...