Thursday, January 25, 2024

111 and 77 Mail/Court Denied Ritual From April 20 to August 9

 Originally written August 9, 2023.

This will be quick. Just to document. I may come back and add more later, because of course I remember more looking back on the day.

Canada Post, with its emblem of the wings of the fallen angels.


The Freemasons / government have now cut me off from sending registered mail, and accessing the courts in Ontario, Canada.

But tonight I found this, and I hadn't even thought about it upon my return home, because I was so upset at the course of the day's events.

In short, I made several runs to London this summer file court papers, spent money to serve papers, and when I got to court on August 9th, they told me they had no record of me in their files that I had even been there. Just poof, erased.

Me standing there in court on August 9 after preparing all summer, and they tell me there's not even a mention of my case in system. This is what I have to deal with. It's the gematria, the code... Once people know it, the illusions will disappear, the magick show over, and all will know the mockery.

--------

I sent a package out in April through Canada Post to my daughter. The day it arrived in the city, it was sent out for delivery. That day was April 20th. Nasty numerology that day. My package never arrived, and the contents were likely stolen. There were material goods and cash that never made it to its destination, and never returned to me. And yes, I complained. They don't care.

If the perpetrator of this mail crime ever reads this, know that there was a King James Bible in that package. You have hindered my children's chance of reading God's Word, and therefore, I'd hate to witness YHWH's wrath for you come Judgement.

Now this gets back to the 111 square number January 22, and the 7/7 ritual nonsense, because this is how these sickos have their fun. My dad will have been gone for 12,321 days on January 22, which is 111 x 111, or 111 squared.

The day that I was supposed to have Family Court to have access to my children was August 9. Read this entry into my journal, and consider how disgusting this is that someone would sing this, and then I'd drive to a court date that they knew would not be honored. The day had just turned from 8/8 to 8/9.

Yeah. And here's the time lapse between events and the little bit decoded of what I heard sung.

8/9 or 89 is the 11th Fibonacci number.


And the value of "court" holds a 77 also.

-------

My probation officer offered me 11/7 as a date, and then casually asking me if I would like 11/8 instead. The days leading up to this appointment, I had been looking at the number 118 being Jewish for "death." Quite sure my computer is being watched and monitored, and that he knew I knew that. Had I taken the date the probation officer was offering on 11/7 date, that was 77 days from from January 22, or 11 weeks. I took 11/8 instead, much to his stifled surprise.

The above date of January 22 is 77 months 7 days from my Uncle Dan's death, that was 77 months and 7 days after my dad's. January 22 is 77 days to the eclipse my dad was killed for.

It would have also been 3 weeks 3 days, 33, or 24 days from the October 14th eclipse, just like your 24 notches on the masonic square, and 33 for "eclipse". August 9th, or 8/9 like 89, is the 24th prime. August 9th had a 24 life path.

As I read over my journal from the summer, I there's been a lot of rituals on a lot of key days and I had totally forgot about them!

It was 67 days from the court date that didn't happen until the "Total Solar Eclipse" = 67, that solar eclipse having a 67 crown. More black magick witchery / threats.

Without the end date, August 9th had a 60 crown, and it was 66 days to the eclipse, making your 666.

I had said to family that the summer was fairly quiet for gang stalking. When I look back on it all, I was completely wrong! I must be getting desensitized. And of course, one doesn't realize the significance of an event that sometimes happens, until another one happens days, weeks or months later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 1301, 1031, 212, 741 Uncles, Grandpa, Lucifer Probation Connections

Originally written April 28, 2024. Just want to make sure anyone stumbling across my blog, or looking for my video testimonial, can find it ...